Welcome to WoodMusICK COST Action FP1302
This site provides an information, communication and dissemination platform for the WoodMusiCK COST Action.
This Action (WoodMusICK – WOODen MUSical Instrument Conservation and Knowledge) aims to combine forces and to foster research on wooden musical instruments in order to preserve and develop the dissemination of knowledge on musical instruments in Europe through interdisciplinary research. Read more
Latest news and Upcoming events
- Call for Papers – Book of End of WoodMusICK COST Action FP1302 Wooden Musical Instruments: Different Forms of Knowledge, More information. Deadline for abstract submission, 15th November 2017. Download Template
- Proceedings of the 4th Annual Conference COST FP1302 WoodMusICK – Preservation of Wooden Musical Instruments Ethics, Practice and Assessment Download Book
- Special Issue in Journal of Cultural Heritage -Special issue dedicated to the wooden musical instruments: a multidisciplinary approach. Read more
- Article published in open access – Music to the ear. Preserving Europe’s musical heritage Author: Le Conte, Sandie – Download here
- Find out here about how to join WoodMusICK COST Action.