Welcome to WoodMusICK COST Action FP1302
This site provides an information, communication and dissemination platform for the WoodMusiCK COST Action.
This Action (WoodMusICK – WOODen MUSical Instrument Conservation and Knowledge) aims to combine forces and to foster research on wooden musical instruments in order to preserve and develop the dissemination of knowledge on musical instruments in Europe through interdisciplinary research. Read more
Latest news and Upcoming events
- Brussels conference – Preservation of Wooden Musical Instruments Ethics, Practice and Assessment, Musical Instruments Museum, Brussels, 5-7 October 2017. Preliminary program
- Proceedings of the 4th Annual Conference COST FP1302 WoodMusICK – Preservation of Wooden Musical Instruments Ethics, Practice and Assessment Download Book
- For registration (free registration, but registration needed for organisation), participant have to send an email to P.Vandervellen@mim.be
- Article published in open access – Music to the ear. Preserving Europe’s musical heritage Author: Le Conte, Sandie – Download here
- Find out here about how to join WoodMusICK COST Action.